2.01.2009

And the countdown begins...

I cannot believe we have a month until we have a TWO year old! Where has the time gone?
Rory has certainly become such a big girl. Here are a few things about her at 23 months.
- I guesstimate Rory is about 33lbs (still) and 36" tall.
- She's in 3T clothing and size 6 diapers.
- Rory loves to jump and skip. When I say "skip", its more like running uncoordinated because she's in a hurry to get somewhere.
- She loves taking care of her baby. She has become so affectionate, it just warms my heart.
- She likes to point out items and who their owner is. She will point to a pair of shoes and say "Daddy".
- She also likes to claim things as "Ory's" (Rory)
- Rory loves music and singing.
- She has started to get a bit bossy, but that's okay (for now).
- I love when we walk into church (from the parking lot) she always wants to hold both of our hands.
- She loves to do her shape sorter and play with her big Lego type blocks.
- We cannot remember what we did with our lives before her!

I think that's it for now...such bittersweet times!

Here's a quick video from this morning:

2 comments:

Carla said...

Adorable! Rory is such a big girl! It's hard to believe she will be 2 a month from today.

beth said...

She is so cute! Love her curls!