2.24.2009

What an evening.

After her afternoon nap, Rory woke up in such a great mood.
I brought my iPod in from the car and had it on the speakers. She kept saying "Mommy, sing!" and pointing towards the iPod. So I played some music and she started dancing all over the place! When there was a pause between songs, she would ask for more.
Then I started to cook dinner and she sat on a stool and used wooden spoons to keep beat on the countertop. So much fun!
Then the three of us ate dinner and then I did her bath while Ross cleaned up the dinner dishes.
After Daddy read her a story, I read her another and she was chit chatting to herself happily. Then she was holding her ears and rocking her head side to side and singing something. Then she thought it would be funny to do the same to me. She found my ears, and rocked my head side to side and she rocked hers as well.
I laughed out loud and she started laughing as well. If only someone could record times like these...

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a great memory!