2.16.2009

Weekend Recap

A pretty uneventful weekend...and that's just the way I like them!
Rory was still getting over her all night binge with Daddy from Thursday night that we pretty much wrote off Friday.
With the exception of an awesome park outing and dinner with friends, it was crying and no naps for us (Rory).
Saturday was Valentine's Day which doesn't mean much in our house. But the Grandparents were very sweet and sent gifts for Rory and my Dad sent me a little something. Ross gave me flowers and a card.
Then I went out on a date with M. A little boutique browsing, shared some nachos and then did a little more browsing.
Saturday night we had an after wedding party to go to and that was fun! We hung out with M&G after wards at their house. G and I were on the same team playing Sequence and we lost 3 out of 3 games! Whoa! We love that game, but apparently G & I as a team suck!
Sunday was church and Sunday school. I went and saw a matinee by my lonesome of Slumdog Millionaire (awesome movie!). Then had dinner at S&T's house. Vegged and then called it a night. Nothing to enthralling, I know, but so much to be thankful for!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: