2.08.2009

At the doctor's office

Last Wednesday Rory was "off" again. I called in the morning and made an appointment to take Rory in. I kept going back and forth if I should take her in or not. When she woke up from her nap with super flushed cheeks, I decided to take her in.
Of course, while waiting to get seen, she acted totally normal. The moments where she seemed off were fleeting. I'm glad I took her in after all! Rory had some definite puss build up in her ears. We got a script for amoxicillin and we were on our way.
But not before we took some fun pictures! Oh and Rory is back to her normal self! Yay!


Wearing sunglasses on her head like Mommy

2 comments:

Carla said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad Rory is back to her old self!

beth said...

What a little diva! Glad she is on the mend!