So, all of the sudden, Rory has become a bit of a bossy butt.
Yesterday we laid low since I'm sick and we all woke up late. Rory and I were playing in the sun room and I was on the phone for a minute. All of the sudden Rory yells at me "Mommy, tit, NOW!" (for those of you who do not know Rory-ese, tit=sit). I had to tell my friend on the phone to wait a minute while I laughed and then told Rory not to tell Mommy NOW!
Then this morning, after Rory got milk in bed with us (and watching some Blue's Clues) she was playing in our room. Ross and I were contemplating getting up, with little success. Rory walks in the room and starts pulling back my covers and says "GE TOUT!" She repeats this for a few minutes while Ross and I laugh hysterically.
All she needs is the white suit and her Roscoe...
3 comments:
LOL! So cute! I think it's the age. Cale's pretty bossy too!
That is so funnY I agree with Kristi, I think it is the age... Vinny has gotten super bossy as well.
She sounds just like Ethan! He loves to take the covers off of me and tell me to get dressed. Today he even picked out my shoes.
Post a Comment