First off, Happy New Year!
Today Rory is 22 months old. I guesstimate she is about 33lbs and almost 35" tall.
Ross and I feel like she is changing so much from day to day and it blows us away! Her manual dexterity is advancing, she's saying more sentences (2-3 words) and she is a BIG copy cat! The other day she said "oh, my daddy" and "mommy, where are you?". Too sweet!
Rory has 20 teeth, wears 2T-3T clothing, a size 8 shoe and will start wearing a size 6 diaper.
She still loves garbanzo beans, Morning Star veggie chicken nuggets, cheese, yogurt, milk and crackers. Fruits are always welcomed (mango, strawberries, clementines, blueberries, etc) and she's more willing to try new foods than a couple of months ago.
I love that Rory thinks that my lap is always open for her to sit on! She leans into me with her bottom and starts to sit down. She give both arm hugs and eskimo kisses. Rory loves to dance, jump and run. She still loves Blue's Clues, but Jack's Big Music Show is a close second.
Two more months until my baby is officially a two year old!
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
What a sweet girl. And a good idea. I need to post the details about the boys more often. They change so quickly!
Post a Comment