Any who...
Rory and I made a trip to Target (yay, no snow!) and then made it home on time to watch the momentous inaguration. While at Target we picked up our first tv orientated toy. Foofa from "Yo, Gabba Gabba". Rory typically leans towards Blue's Clues and Dora the Explorer, they don't sell much Blue's Clues anymore and the only Dora to be found didn't even look like Dora! Foofa is cute, says "I love you" and sings a super cute song. Rory had Foofa singing the rest of the time we were at Target.

After nap time I did a craft with Rory. Yes, don't choke. Don't spill water or coffee on your keyboard...I'll give you a minute to regroup.
Yup, I did a craft. It was perfectly harmless and M didn't even have to finish it for me! LOL
It isn't technically finished as it is still drying, but we are mighty proud of ourselves! It's a little craft from this blog.
Rory kept on showing me the glue on her fingers and saying "uh, oh".
4 comments:
We love Foofa too! Looks like a fun craft!!
Super cute craft!
we must see the finished product! very cute!
What a cute craft!
Post a Comment