Today is a new Monday. I got up to walk with S (it is mighty cold at 5am!), already sent Ross off to work and am about to get Rory out of bed. She woke up a bit early, but has been hanging out in the crib. Speaking of hanging out in her crib...yesterday she was in there for about 30 minutes not making a sound besides laughing. Turns out she took off her Sleep Sack, undid her pants and took off her diaper. But wait! That wasn't enough. She was tearing her diaper into tiny little pieces and had them all over the crib! :o
Anyway, I digress. :)
We no longer take Gymboree class, so that is a bit of a change today. We have plans to go to Rory's school to sign up for the fall semester, do some volunteer stuff at JL and then make a return. Not too much going on, but enough to keep us busy!
Hope everyone has a great week!
3 comments:
Sounds like a pretty interesting Monday! I bet that was very funny to see her tearing up that diaper!
LOL @ the shredding of the diaper! I'm sure it wasn't too funny when you discovered it...
You are so awesome for walking at 5 am! I'm not functioning that early!
That is too funny about tearing up the diaper! Though maybe not funny to clean it up. Hope the rest of your week goes well!
Post a Comment