I got this survey from a fellow blogging Mom, Jenny
1. Were you married at the time?
Yes, we celebrated our two year anniversary and my pregnancy in the same month!
2. What were your reactions?
Excited, nervous, anxiety (what have I gotten myself into), disbelief it happened so fast...
3. How old were you?
I had just turned 26.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
Took a test at home before going to work.
5. Who did you tell first?
Ross
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes. I never thought about NOT finding out and neither did Ross.
7. Did you deliver early or late?
Early. It didn't surprise me. Rory had dropped at about 31-32 wks and was V-E-R-Y low. Didn't stop me from going to a Junior League party a few days before I went into labor! :)
8. Did you have morning sickness?
I have morning and afternoon nausea. I never vomited...though there were a few times I wanted to.
9. What did you crave?
At the beginning, water, fruit (watermelon, canteloupe and pineapple). Chinese food in the middle, then I got sick of it.
10. Who irritated you the most?
A lady who worked at my office. She kept trying to rub my belly for good luck with the lottery. WTH am I, Buddha?
11. What was your first child's sex?
Female
12. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
About 32.
13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
I had a very slight placenta previa and I spotted a lot throughout my whole pregnancy.
14. Where did you give birth?
Local hopsital
15. How many hours were you in labor?
About 12 hrs. I could have pushed earlier, but I was kind of waiting for my Mom to arrive and I was pushed back because of emergency c-sections.
16. Who drove you to the hospital?
Ross.
17. Who watched?
Ross and my Mom.
18. Was it natural or c-section?
"Natural" meaning I delivered vaginally.
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
Yup! I loved my epidural!
20. How much did your child weigh?
7lbs 10oz
21. Did your child have any complications?
No.
22. What did you name him/her?
Aurora Grace "Rory". Aurora after my maternal grandmother and Grace after Ross' paternal grandmother. Rory was the perfect nickname from Aurora AND we are huge fans of Gilmore Girls!
23. How old is your first born today?
21 1/2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment