12.19.2008

Just because it made me laugh...

We are having a lazy day today. No firm plans till J gave us a call to meet at the park. Woke up late, late breakfast, etc and it's been good.
Though I had to laugh when I opened up yogurt for Rory and saw this:

Do you see the frown or is it just me? Am I reading more into it than there is? Kind of like those people who can see the face of Jesus on a piece of toast?

This is from today at the park. Don't worry, the curb of the street they are sitting on is not used (no cars, lots of strollers!). They were copying each other on everything! W tripped and was on the ground and then Rory laid down on the ground as well. Too cute!


Here's one more of Rory swinging and having a great time!

No comments: