3.01.2009

A quiet birth day

Today my baby is two and what did we do all day, you ask?
We had a late oatmeal breakfast (me-meal) in our pj's, gave Rory her birthday present from us (which she promptly lost) and Ross decided to clean out her closet.
Rory still isn't 100% so, we missed church. Ross decided it was time to take down the changing table in Rory's room as she was using it as a jungle gym.
I ran a few errands while Rory napped (no napping in my arms today!) while it rained and then sleeted.
We played, danced and then ate dinner. Then it was bath time and Rory loved playing with her new bath toys from her birthday.
She's been coughing a little bit and it's taken some time for her to fall asleep, but hopefully she's out for the night!

It has been snowing for the past few hours and I'm bummed that our pediatrician appointment is probably cancelled. I really want Rory to get looked at and to find out her stats! I already know Rory is a hoss, but I'd like to know the numbers!

Maybe we'll have snow pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birtyhday Rory! I hope you feel better soon.

beth said...

I hope Rory is feeling better now!! So sorry she was sick on her b-day!