Ross' only conditions were that we not go to one practically by his office (an hour away-he will be making the drive tomorrow) and that we make a Home Depot run beforehand.
With everything agreed upon, we asked our neighbors to join us (T & S) and we all rode together (after making the said HD run).
Great trip overall and after spending almost $40...I think we did our local farming economy some good. Rory enjoyed seeing farm animals, the corn maze and some fresh apple cider. The pumpkin patch was a big hit as well.
Enjoy the pictures while I tear into another apple fritter!
A couple pics at the Home Depot (to make Granddad proud!):
At the Nivens' Apple Farm:
Our little pumpkin blossom:
All pumpkin patching aside, this picture is for my friend, J. Rory & I will forever forget our trip to the Berea Dairy Queen!
No comments:
Post a Comment