Not much to gloss over...
Oh! I almost forgot. I did recently had one the funnest (that's a word) trip to Target ever with my friend, Julie. We went to get pedicures together (we do it while the kids are at MMO-thankfully we coordinated their schedules!) and Julie had to run into Target. Y'all know I never turn down a trip to Target so, I went in with her.
We were both wearing the disposable flip flop sandals the pedicure places give you as not to mess with their work.
Well, we were barely out of the dollar section and I feel like my sandal is going to come off and it was literally hanging on by a thread! The part that goes over your foot was being kept together by a thread and I was barefoot in the Target getting all kinds of looks and of course we were laughing so hard thus calling more attention to my barefoot state. I tried to find some sandals and they had NONE! Hello? It is still warm!?! Anywho...
Here are a few new pictures of us:
We have a fun weekend ahead with a party to attend, Fall for Greenville and maybe a Lollipop concert. Must run now...Rorita is now awake!
No comments:
Post a Comment