For some reason, on Rory's birthday she was a treasure trove of comments and such. She just kept me laughing all day.
Here are some good ones:
People would tell Rory happy birthday and she always told them happy birthday back. They just got tickled! I told them she used happy birthday like "merry Christmas". LOL
Rory received fairy wings, a wand and a beautiful tutu for her birthday. She kept saying "I'm a mary!". Then I asked her if she meant a fairy. She said, no I'm Mary the Fairy! So when she wants to be dressed as a fairy she says "Mommy, I want to be Mary!". To the outside observer, it would be very odd, I think. LOL
After attending gymnastics, I told Rory we were going to eat lunch with friends at Chick-fil-a. Then she started singing a song all about "Chick-a-la!". Too cute!
Headed home after lots of playtime and lunch, I ask Rory if she's tired and she says "yes, I miss my bed". :)
We went to the park and passed tennis courts. Rory yells out "whoa, good hit guys!". I busted out laughing at that one!
Then yesterday before nap time she was becoming a touch cranky and I said, I think someone needs to take a nap. And Rory says "me!". LOLLOLOL!
This girl is something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment