4.30.2012

Strawberry picking!

Some friends were nice enough to invite me and the kiddos to pick strawberries. It was perfect weather and even more important, delicious!
We all piled into my friend Jodi's car and off we went! We met up with some other friends and we picked strawberries until our little baskets were full. Jodi accidentally "jinxed" us by commenting that Hugh had done so well in the car despite being grumpy. (I woke him up early from his nap)
Wow, did we get paid back for that! Hugh cried and cried before eventually falling asleep. Poor Anna kept saying "I can't hear my show!". It was hilarious and we laughed...though I'm sure we would have laughed even more if it were happening to someone else! LOL

Here's Jodi and Anna looking cute and pickin' berries
 Me and Hugh
 Rory showing off her find
We took the strawberries with us to Memphis and enjoyed them over some freshly made Belgian waffles. Yum!

1 comment:

E.M. said...

So much fun! And delicious!