Where has my baby gone? I know Hugh is essentially still a baby (and refusing to eat from a spoon, but that's another post), but how can he be moving this much already!?! This morning I put him down on the playmat while I got everything ready for the kids to go to school. I walk by the sunroom and he's way off the mat. I ask Rory how he got over there and she doesn't know. So I put him back on there and go into the kitchen and walk back...and he's WAY off the playmat! WHAT THE!?!
So I put him back on the mat and sit down to watch...and sure enough he rolls over! He was already rolling tummy to back, but now he does back to tummy! Ahhh!
And without missing a beat Rory (quoting My Little Pony's Fluttershy) says "Mama is SO proud of you!". Ahh, these kids never fail to surprise me! Rory kept repeating and Hugh just smiled and ate up all her praises! Too bad I didn't get that on video! Here's our rolling stone this morning...
2 comments:
Go Hugh go!
Way to go Hugh!! He's getting SO big! Love the pic of him and his big sister! <3
Post a Comment