While Ross and our friend moved the chair to Baby Boy's room, I was in the kitchen. I heard Rory talking, but couldn't hear what she was saying. Apparently she was asking Ross not to move her chair from her room. Then came the saddest cry I've heard in a long time come from Rory when they wouldn't stop moving the chair! It was so sad! Between the tears and pitiful looks...it was just awful.
((While preparing Baby Boy's room Rory decided she didn't didn't like the wall color of her room anymore. Ross asked what she would like and she said "rainbow walls". Since re-painting wasn't going to happen, we were looking to meet in the middle.))
Then comes the apocalyptic chair moving...Rory had just seen a rainbow "tent" that could go in her room the day before. So we took Rory to get the rainbow tent and a new chair that day.
While Rory still definitely misses the chair in her room, she now understands she can use it anytime in Baby Brother's room. And she loves her "rainbow room"!
5 comments:
Rory - I love your new chair!
It's perfect for a little girl's room!
Perfect! Ava is dying for a rainbow room and this would be a good happy medium. Whereever did you find it?
3greenbeans, we found the "rainbow" at Swoozie's.
Is that local? Thanks!
Post a Comment