12.15.2010

19 weeks

I'm borrowing this from a friend and decided I should do something to track this pregnancy! Better late than never! Thank you, Katie!

How far along?
19 weeks

Due Date:
May 12, 2011

Total weight gain/loss:
+2 lbs

Maternity clothes?
Yes, mainly pants.

Sleep:
Still sleeping well. No issues per se.

Best moment this week:
We found out yesterday we are having a BOY! Oh my gosh! Still reeling from the news a bit.

Movement:
Not consistent, but definitely daily and a few times a day there is some strong movement.

Food cravings:

None.

Food aversions:
Not really into meat.

Gender:
It's a boy!

Labor Signs:
None thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out?
In!

What I miss:
Alcohol!

What I am looking forward to:
Putting the nursery together and having Rory grasp that she's having a brother instead of sister.

Milestones:
The big U/S showing us a healthy baby boy!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, congrats on your little boy! So excited for you!! :)

Megan said...

Congrats on a baby boy!! Glad to hear things are going well with your pregnancy.

Marcia said...

Congrats on your pregnancy as well as a baby BOY!!! Boys are so fun! The best to your family during this happy time, Jessica!!

Sarah said...

A Boy!! Congratulations!!!!! I had a big meat aversion when I was pregnant with Andrew too! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and happy!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jessica! Boys are such fun. You are so cute too!

3greenbeans said...

Congratulations Jessica on a baby boy!!! I'm so happy for you!! My baby boy was born on May 13 last year, so close to your due date!