As I said previously, while Rory & I went to visit my sister, Ross went to Hawaii. He went for a conference, some snorkeling and to come back with a tan. J/K!
He was so sweet and brought me back a very pretty mother of pearl choker type necklace. He brought Rory a ukulele, a lei and a matching flower clip.
Rory was beyond excited to see her Daddy when he got back! Poor guy took the red eye back from Honolulu, leaving there at 6pm HST and arriving back on the mainland at 7am EST. He then worked for a while to catch up, then was back home in time to go into Rory's room after nap time to greet her! You should have heard the squeals of joy that came from that room! Too sweet!
So here's a video of Daddy and Rory enjoying her gifts from Hawaii!
2 comments:
Too cute! I just love Rory's smile! :)
How adorable....they played in perfect harmony!
Post a Comment