12.04.2009

So...what ha-happened was...

Rory has been a long time floor/sleep at the door kid. For the most part (95% of the time in the past few months) she has slept in her bed. Though after Rory transitioned to her converted bed and when she ditched the paci, she was once again sleeping on the floor. For some reason she was on the floor when Daddy watched her one evening.
So I tried to go in and get her back in the bed (I knew from the video monitor she wasn't in her bed), but I couldn't open the door! Then I got on my knees and had to take this picture of Rory sleeping on the floor. Notice Bunny layed out flat like a pillow!
After laughing a lot and just gazing at our sweet girl, I put her back in the bed. Gotta remember these days!

2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

That is adorable! What a great picture and yes you HAVE to remember these days!

Kelly said...

That is so silly!!! What a funny girl!!!

Kelly W.