10.25.2009

Rory-isms

The other day Rory and I were driving into the Chick-fil-a drive thru (she's finally eating chicken, YAY!) and it was busy. She tells me "Mommy, shake a leg and get in line!".
I turned to her to ask if she had just told me to "shake a leg" and she said, yes!

Rory has started saying "love" a lot. I asked Rory if she would like a PB&J sandwich and she said "I'd love to have a sandwich!". She also says something is a "lovely idea".

Speaking of PB&J...it was close to dinner time and the queen of snacking wanted a snack. I had given her a very small snack and was cooking dinner. She went in the pantry and came back to me and said "I had snack on my finger". At first I just thought, hmm, okay. Then I went into the pantry for something and she had opened up the peanut butter jar, stuck her finger in and ate peanut butter!
1. How did she know how to open the jar?
2. How did she know it was the peanut butter jar?
She hasn't had that many PB&J sandwiches!!

And lastly, today Daddy and Rory were snuggling and wrestling like they usually do. Rory's lip accidentally hit Ross' head and it made her lip bleed a bit. I was at the store, but she made sure to point out the "boo boo" when I got home. I'm putting away groceries and she pulls out a juice box and says "Mommy, a juice box will make my boo-boo feel all better!". I had to laugh (and give her a juice box).

1 comment:

beth said...

Don't you just love all the things they come up with these days??