So, since Wednesday I've been doing the single parent thing and let me tell you...it's not all that it is cracked up to be! Not that it isn't a big surprise, I know.
Rory and I met the T's for breakfast this morning and to play. We thought we would do some shopping (big mistake). Hysterics ensued. Came home and Rory was all smiles.
Rory took a short nap and then was stuck to me like Velcro (although I do love it she lays on my on me to watch Blue's Clues). I do think Rory misses Ross a lot.
Our neighbors came over to keep us company and that was a welcomed diversion! We went out for a quick dinner and soon after it was Rory's bed time.
So, now some quiet before bed. Packing is tomorrow and that's never something to look forward to.
Buenas noches.
No comments:
Post a Comment